• 20" alloys
    • Enhanced Bluetooth System
    • DAB Digital Radio
    • Flex Organiser Pack
    • Front Ashtray and Cigar Lighter
    • Infinity Sound System
    • Lether Pack
    • Parking Sensors
    I'm hoping it'll come this side of christmas..... can't wait!

nice spec,mine will be similar but no leather

Comment

Oh yess, bet you can't wait for that!!

Comment

what sort of deal did you get if you dont mind me asking?
        VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
        http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

I think the RRP came out at £37,125, I get the 10% partners discount on that, then £1500 GMCard off, then £1750 FDA and I've been given £15100 for my 08 Nurburgring with 25000 miles and all the avilable options (other than the 19's):
          AFL
          CD70
          Sight and Light
          Climate
          Cruise
          Bluetooth
          Electric Folding Mirrors
          Rear Parking Sensors (special build request)

If anyone thinks I'll be able to get more selling this privately please let me know!

Cheers,
          Andy
          Last edited by andylyonette; 16 October 2009, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Your new car sounds gorgeous! can't wait to see piccies when you get it
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

are customer orders with customers yet ?

saw one out on the road yesterday, but it was about 5 minuutes drive away from the local VX dealership so could be a demo out of a test drive.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLOL View Post
                are customer orders with customers yet ?

saw one out on the road yesterday, but it was about 5 minuutes drive away from the local VX dealership so could be a demo out of a test drive.
                Still waiting, but hopefully 27th Oct so not long to go.

Ordered when the books where opened.

Comment

probably a demonstrator out for a test drive then

Comment

Originally posted by andylyonette View Post
                    I've just ordered:

VXR Nav Sport Tourer in arden blue with:
                    • 20" alloys
                    • Enhanced Bluetooth System
                    • DAB Digital Radio
                    • Flex Organiser Pack
                    • Front Ashtray and Cigar Lighter
                    • Infinity Sound System
                    • Lether Pack
                    • Parking Sensors
                    I'm hoping it'll come this side of christmas..... can't wait!
                    Sweet set-up! Personally I've gone for pretty much all of those, except for the ashtray and lighter - I like my new car smell WAY too much!

So I guess, like me, you're going for the Tourer to help lug the little ones around, right?

Comment

I won't be smoking in the car - I'm far too **** about the new car smell too (I only start putting hot food in my car once I've bought my next one ) I just like somewhere to keep my change.

I've gone for the tourer because I think it looks better! Also, I end up lugging a load of servers around whilst at work so the extra space will be handy....

Latest I've heard is it's been put back until mid-February so I'm a bit concerned about what's going to happen re the VAT but hopefully I'll be able to hold out until the new plate.

Comment

thats why i ordered mine early to beat the vat,astons are keeping it till new reg mar 1st for me its a long wait but i wanted it in march originally so not so bad

Comment

Good call on the new plates. I thought about doing that, but I just couldn't face the wait . Suffice to say, I definitely sympathise with you, and I'd be interested to hear how that works out for you - Try not to let them mess you about!

Oh, and I didn't get quite the same as you, on 2nd glance (skim-reading ftw ) - I opted for the 19", couldn't justify the price of the 20", and I was going to go for the leather pack, but the wife talked me out of it - "Hot in summer, cold in winter!" etc. Bah!

Comment

Working...
                          X