Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Part Numbers here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post Part Numbers here.

    If anyone as any usefull part numbers post below.
    Mini Cooper S
    Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

  • #2
    Front Brake Pad Kit - 13329562
    Front Brake Disc - 13273625 (Part number is for individual disc)

    Rear Brake Pad Kit - 13338368
    Rear Brake Disc - 13501303 (Part number is for individual disc)
    Aston Vauxhall
    VXR Specialists - 01664 869427 - AstonVauxhall.co.uk
    Talk to us on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
    Live Chat Now!

    Comment


    • #3
      Headlight Washer Cover RH - 13334231
      Headlight Washer Cover LH - 13334232

      Aston Vauxhall
      VXR Specialists - 01664 869427 - AstonVauxhall.co.uk
      Talk to us on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
      Live Chat Now!

      Comment


      • #4
        Insignia VXR Injector - 12625902
        Aston Vauxhall
        VXR Specialists - 01664 869427 - AstonVauxhall.co.uk
        Talk to us on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
        Live Chat Now!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AstonVauxhall View Post
          Front Brake Pad Kit - 13329562
          Front Brake Disc - 13273625 (Part number is for individual disc)

          Rear Brake Pad Kit - 13338368
          Rear Brake Disc - 13501303 (Part number is for individual disc)
          Have you got a price for the front discs please?
          The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DMVXR View Post
            Have you got a price for the front discs please?
            No problem - £410+VAT per disc (£492 incl.VAT).

            Free delivery too
            Aston Vauxhall
            VXR Specialists - 01664 869427 - AstonVauxhall.co.uk
            Talk to us on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
            Live Chat Now!

            Comment


            • #7
              Front Bulbs

              Headlight - D1S
              Cornering light - H11
              Indicator - PY21W
              Aston Vauxhall
              VXR Specialists - 01664 869427 - AstonVauxhall.co.uk
              Talk to us on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
              Live Chat Now!

              Comment


              • #8
                Could someone tell me the VX part number and ideally the actual manufacturer part number for the Fuel Pump please?

                Via BlackBerry Tapatalk
                The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DMVXR View Post
                  Could someone tell me the VX part number and ideally the actual manufacturer part number for the Fuel Pump please?

                  Via BlackBerry Tapatalk
                  There are two by the looks of EPC.

                  Main fuel pump - 12783085
                  Secondary fuel pump - 15776397

                  I'd have to pass on the manufacturer, EPC doesn't give that kind of information. I'd hazard a guess at Denso or Bosch. I'd be able to make a few phone calls and find out if you're in a bind though.
                  Aston Vauxhall
                  VXR Specialists - 01664 869427 - AstonVauxhall.co.uk
                  Talk to us on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
                  Live Chat Now!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    thanks very much

                    I'd really like to know the OEM part number(s), I am trying to increase the Fuel volume delivered to the injectors and also the pressure and am getting Error codes for low pressure, the pump is also regularly reporting problems and puts the car into Limp mode

                    is it possible to post up a picture of the EPC page? so I know which one is giving me problems, also the fuel system seems to be only a single line, no return so it is not possible to use normal methods to overcome this
                    The adventure is over, Blue Beast, gone

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DMVXR View Post
                      thanks very much

                      I'd really like to know the OEM part number(s), I am trying to increase the Fuel volume delivered to the injectors and also the pressure and am getting Error codes for low pressure, the pump is also regularly reporting problems and puts the car into Limp mode

                      is it possible to post up a picture of the EPC page? so I know which one is giving me problems, also the fuel system seems to be only a single line, no return so it is not possible to use normal methods to overcome this
                      PM me your email address and I'll send some screenshots
                      Aston Vauxhall
                      VXR Specialists - 01664 869427 - AstonVauxhall.co.uk
                      Talk to us on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
                      Live Chat Now!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Plastic trim for around the 7" colour info display = 13321969

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Rear bumper = 13335244

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            3 Port Boost Solenoid- PART Number- 12787706

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Coil Pack - PART Number- 12632479

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X