X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by james400 View Post
    What bushes are you after?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I was looking for everything they offer really (engine and suspension if they off the lot, they haven't confirmed yet), not checked recently but they were still building Insignia specific ones, tooling was being built etc.

Any news on yours? She running yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by spidasingh View Post
      I was looking for everything they offer really (engine and suspension if they off the lot, they haven't confirmed yet), not checked recently but they were still building Insignia specific ones, tooling was being built etc.

Any news on yours? She running yet?
      Front lower are bushes are the same as the Astra vxr I have them on mine the anti-roll bar bushes I macked up by size

Comment

• Anyone round here that can fabricate the cooler tank and some other bits?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Rw developments he does all my work he on Facebook to

Comment

• cheers, my coolant tank always keeps needing replacing every so often as it cracks / leaks over time, thinking of getting a few bits done on the engine

Comment

• Originally posted by spidasingh View Post
              cheers, my coolant tank always keeps needing replacing every so often as it cracks / leaks over time, thinking of getting a few bits done on the engine
              He's the man to have a chat to just say you no me and he'll look after you [emoji106]

Comment

• Powerflex have now released bushes for the Insignia models

https://www.powerflex.co.uk/products...s+-3512/1.html

Does anyone know if the rear suspension bushes from the FWD car will fit / be compatible with the rear of our cars / 4x4 models?

Comment

• Does anyone have the part numbers for the high and low pressure metal steering pipes,got a bad power steering fluid leak

Comment

• These were changed out in the end, both pipes had corrosion. All done at Astons.

Comment

• Car going well, some parts to change following recent service and MOT at Astons. She still drives and goes very well.

Comment

• Both the cars headlights stopped working, only the AFL 'moving eye' element.

The daytime LED's, indicators etc were all fine, it was just the main beam / headlight at night which failed on both left and right sides.

Turns out these let in moisture over time, and there is a small set of wholes / gaps between the ballast connecting module and the underside of the headlight itself. Water has gathered and blown the ballast / stopped it from working.

When we took it apart, we pushed air into the ballast and a load of water came gushing out. You could shake it and hear all the water that was there.

We applied black moisture resistant sealant into and around the rectangle block connector and the small gaps we could see using an LED light, this shouldn't happen again. Seems like a design fault to me, as both went a month apart from each other.

I had to replace both ballasts and a fuse to get them working again.

Purchased them from here:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-V...8AAOSwT7Jc3R8j

Last edited by spidasingh; 28th November 2019, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X