This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meriva Burg edition

(white body with white alloys and Burg graphics)

Do you guys think one would look ok?? Im not talking about the "new" merv our shape merv's

Not sure Dave,maybe white with black rims ,though then it wouldnt really be burg like i s'pose
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Meriva artic ftw. There's only ever one way to find out!!!… and that's dooo it

or get it Photoshoped

Comment

Originally posted by robinho View Post
        Not sure Dave,maybe white with black rims ,though then it wouldnt really be burg like i s'pose
        It would look mean tho I think black wheels always make a car look aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by G-man View Post
          Meriva artic ftw. There's only ever one way to find out!!!… and that's dooo it

or get it Photoshoped
          I have thought of maybe doing it?? Having the car vinyl wrapped and the alloys repainted in white and changing the grill for an Irmscher one. I'd hate to do it and then think "nah it looks rubbish"

Comment

im like that about gettin bonnet wrapped in carbon,prob look ***** but gettin it done anyway
            Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by robinho View Post
              im like that about gettin bonnet wrapped in carbon,prob look ***** but gettin it done anyway
              You'll have to get some pics up then, so we can all have a gawp at it.

Comment

Working...
              X