This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine light

Hiya guys I have a sports cat fitted and it keeps putting the engine light on just wondering if you have any suggestions

Yes. I had a Piper 3" turbo back fitted by Courtenay to my Astra. My engine light came on on the way home so I contacted them. They told me the light comes on because the emissions are just on the edge of the parameters set in the computer. If the engine is subsequently mapped, this is taken into account and the parameters widened so that the light stays off. My light has been on for the last 15 months with no ill effects whatsoever. The light can be cancelled with Tech2 but will come on again at some time in the future. Probably the first time you have an overzealous right foot!! Hope that reassures you.

Comment

you can buy them things to move the sensor back so it stops doin it it screws where it noramly goes and then its a 90 degree bend then the sensor screws into that ive seen them on ebay not recently tho mate
      sigpic

Comment

o2 eliminator is what you need, worked perfect for me. a guy on here sells them cant remember his name tho sorry

Comment

yep thats it 02 eliminator couldnt think what it was called
          sigpic

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ator-group-buy

Comment

There's your answer! Simple fix to an annoying problem

Comment

Working...
              X