This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy the legend

just a thanks to Billy and his wife who Ang came up to Manchester for a night out last night we got drunk had some food and laughs and billy was up removing my rarb with the help of some ibuprofen first thing this morning and on top of that is also coming back to mine tomorrow evening to remove and swap over my exhaust system and fit it to another car................an absolute legend,but he did get stuck under my car and i had to give the car a gentle lift to free him,pmsl sorry Bill couldn't resist dropping that in mate.

Thanks again a true friend and gent
    Ex owner of various VXR's

Current :2017 Golf R - APR Stage 2

glad you had a great night and as you said hes a great chap

Comment

[QUOTE=Novus;1960290]just a thanks to Billy and his wife who Ang came up to Manchester for a night out last night we got drunk

That'll be why he was wearing really dark glasses when i saw him today.lol.

Drove to manchester and back three times last week,didnt see one VXR ,

drive through Bloxwich and see two.lol.

Comment

Rob mate we had a great night both me and ang can't thank you and nicky enough for you hospitality and was a much needed break and what a laugh and yeah thanks for dropin that I got stuck under your car lol need to diet pmsl all I can say is wait till round two down here mate oh and see you tomorow

And yes phil I'd just got back from robs dark glasses were essential lol
        sigpic

Comment

Yep true legend and friend , jus don't mention the back box
          Big thanks to Billy , rob and andy for yesterday and to nicky for the endless supply of coffee and the thousand and one uses of wd40 oh and the saus and egg roll , thanks again
          sigpic
          black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
          1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
          1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

Comment

Your most welcome paul I'm bloody sore today tho with all the effort to get that backbox off I sort of forgot that I have skin lol I now have a sore on each arm and shoulder blade and lower back oh and I'm minus the skin on only two knuckles lol never mind we got it done eventually and I'm pleased that its on paul and thanks to rob and andy for there efforts and of course nicky for the coffee's and sambo very much appreciated
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X