This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I think sopec is isn the same in UK as FInland except for the leather seats. I really would have liked the CD40 and therefore go tthe larger centre console.

Just got back from the trip to Luton and the managed 40mpg, but then as other would say I drive like aunt daisey!!!!! hmmmmmm so they think....................

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Not sure about it but looking at the VX website for UK the only major options are SatNav, Rear Seat Audio, Bluetooth and AFL so I would assume that it's the same here, but I'm sure Sparky will confirm exact details. If so then that's a helluva buy.

Leave a comment:

• static
    replied
    Meriva VXR/OPC is pretty well equipped, no need for extras. I don't know about UK spec but in Finland you get full leather seats, aircon, cruise etc. std. I only had to pay extra for arden blue paint (otherwise red).

Anyway our prices are so much higher (30ke) due to higher taxation that end of the day those full leather seats don't count for much (about only difference compared to other countries)

Leave a comment:

• Arden VXR
    replied
    Extra's

Hi Sparky

No extra's mate

Phil

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I'M here, I think we will be meeting as VXR's all. Trouble I don't think there are too many of use, but the numbers are growing.

Did you get any extra's?

Leave a comment:

• Arden VXR
    started a topic Arrived Today :)

Arrived Today :)

My Little Pocket Rocket Arrived this morning

Went for Arden Blue in the end!!!

How many meriva VXR owners are their??? Do we get together for meetings???
Working...
X