This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR + Snow = Bad times

it took me 1 1/2 hours to get 2 miles this morning so i turned around and went home then had to go to the office this afternoon to pick up the on call phone luckly it ad cleared up abit then on my way back the snow started again and as i got closer to my house the snow was covereing the road i made it to the bottom of my hill took a run at it but as soon as i hit the hill the TC started going mad managed to get 3/4 of the way up then got stuck in the snow but a just as i stopped a council truck was trying to get up he got along side me then started slideing side ways towards me GRRRRRRRRR lucky he moved away but then it got worse a stone wagon started coming down the hill he just made it past me as i clenched my **** up tighter than a snare drum so as soon as it was clear i did a bit of stunt slideing and manged to get it on a side road but ive had to park it around the corner from my house not happy and im supposed to be in work at 7.30am 7 miles away just been out again and there is an inch of snow and then sheet ice cant see me makeing it to work
    FABIA vRS WITH PD160 INTAKE, PIPERCROSS FILTER, STRUT BRACE, EIBACH PRO SPRINGS, 312MM AUDI TT BRAKES,BOOST GAUGE,FMIC, WATER SPRAYER, RARB, WIDE MOUTH BUMPER, 17" OCTAVIA vRS SPIDERS PAINTED GTR GRAY WITH PRADA SPEC 2's AND CELTIC TUNNED
    182.1BHP-300FT-LB @ 26 psi 1/4 MILE 14.966 SEC
    "NO SMOKE NO POKE" R.I.P MIGHTY MERV
Working...
X