X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunroof?

Hi All....

Just ordered one of these as company car to replace my Espace....not sure what the neighbours will make of it!

Can anyone tell me if the twin sunroofs come as standard?

Cheers

It's certainly not standard on the Opel Meriva OPC. There's A/C so no need for sunroof
    I believe it's only available on the regular Meriva with the "Cosmo" package... I could be mistaking, though.
    sigpic

Comment

i know someone who has a Design one and this has twin sunroofs. As said, you dont really need them. Nice idea, but I guess it adds to the cars weight too.

Comment

As far I understand it none of the VXR range can be specced with a sunroof.

P.J.

Comment

Thanks all....delivery date is late April....

Comment

you might be able to get one of them aftermarket fitting companies to take to your new car with an angle grinder and fit one for you

Comment

Ta Barney...No chance....not fussed about sunroof, just curious as it was listed as a standard option when i ordered it from fleet website....they also said you cant order it with the CDC40 which does bug me a bit...

Comment

bit like the bluetooth kit and climate which I am told cannot be fitted at workshop - only direct from factory when the car is ordered....... think someone is telling porkies!!!

Comment

Bluetooth

Barney,

I can highly recommend the Parrot Bluetooth kit, Follow me >

http://www.parrot.com/uk/products/3200ls-color

We sell these to customer as a retro fit kit & and my boss has on in his Vectra VXR.

Was thinking about getting one fitted in the Meriva.

Comment

currently have the good ole CK3100 fitted to my vectra. Just taken it out today

Works well, just a shame the SonyEricsson K800i has bluetooth software issues!!! Restarts and looses signal ONLY when the bluetooth is turned on. Wierd.

Quite like the new colour ones, might be tempted to get one!

Comment

Mmmmm I very tempted to.......

Comment

Working...
                      X