This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The VXR has landed!

Piciked it up on Sat 31st March....OMG what a little cracker.(The force is strong in this one) ... Well worth the wait and it just wants to go. The handling is superb and compared to how the normal Meriva looks, it looks well Pimped (Turned a few heads in my town I can tell you)

Calling it my Jedi Fighter for obvious reasons (Saddo I know)im taking it easy and cant wait to clock my 1st 1000 miles before hitting hyperspace.

Wanted to share some Pics, but dont know how to insert them.

Any help on this would be appreciated

Hi there I am glad you are pleased with your new ride,it will get even better as time goes on
    Pics then

1.Register an account with photobucket or similar site
    2.upload photos
    3.copy the url link
    4.open a message on this site
    5.click the Img button up top then hit ctrl and v then click the Img button again.
    6.Submit
    sigpic
    More than 34,900 viewings and counting
    Click Here to.................
    See My Wheels
    See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

I knew it was here some wherehttp://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...topic.php?t=68
      sigpic
      More than 34,900 viewings and counting
      Click Here to.................
      See My Wheels
      See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdilly

Thanks VXRdilly. Have posted Eye candy here for anyone to see
        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...p?p=47815#4781

Any feedback welcomed

Comment

Glad you've got the car mate, do you think you may look to map it or you gonna keep it standard

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
            Glad you've got the car mate, do you think you may look to map it or you gonna keep it standard
            Really dont know. If it were my choice wud probably go for it but my other half maybe a bit nervy over increase.
            Typically what would I be looking at performance wise to gain roughly?

The most important thing that I would change immediatley is the weak speakers for the CD/MP3 - Is this possible do you know?
            The standard speakers in my R reg Corsa sound better!

Comment

welcome aboard mate, hope you enjoy the meriva.

personally I have found the speakers ok, and that is from someone who used to be into DLS Audio - the expensive stuff! Saying that, they could be better of course, same with anything these days!!

Also looking for a remap solution in the UK. Reckon we should all club together and get a group buy / dyno day somewhere and do the job properly!!! :wink:

Comment

Working...
              X