Total Numbers so far..
    Meriva 40
    Astra 1248
    Zafira 409
    Vectra Hatch 206
    Vectra Estate 42

Comment

Dougie,

Would be interesting to see an update of the order figures if possible. Just a little concerned regarding the Meriva orders. A good few of the dealers that ordered demos are still showing them for sale on Network Q.

Paul.

Comment

I though the last I saw there had been 95 sold.

Comment

Wasn't aware that had been an update on here Mark. Maybe it's in another section of the forum? If 95 is correct then they have some way to go to reach 400.

Paul.

Comment

It was on the 24 Aug. Here's the figures for ya.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...ighlight=#7803

Comment

Thanks for that Mark. Do you reckon the Meriva will get canned especially on the projected figures been 400 and only currently on 95?

Paul.

Comment

Don't know I hope it dosent.. Actually I would love Dougie and Stuart to produce a genuine one off Agile with the body kit, 1.6 engine and the interior. It would be a hoot. 16 inch alloys, cd40, single centre exhaust.
                upgrated suspension. Use the Meriva steering and dials.

Watching this storming off down the dual carriage way would be well funny.

Sorry just my sense of humour

Comment

It's a shame more people don't know about it because it's a lot better than most think. Don't know if the 400 figure GM announced was total sales target for all countries, would seem like it. Most of the european Merivas are sold in germany I think.. a very rare car here in scandinavia-- The Golf GT's can be found around every corner and that is not too common of a car either..

So yeah, it's an exclusive car but that can also be a bad thing in the futureif you need to order any replacement parts for it.. :?

Anyway I've enjoyed every bit of this car, the performance and handling is a lot better than you'd expect from this type of car. ESP is working great, not cutting power if you don't take it too far. Interesting to wait for the winter

Comment

Working...
                  X