This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordered Ours

Placed an order for our Meriva VXR today. Flame red with AFL. Can't wait, even the delaer was surprised as he didn't know it existed. Just got in before the price rise on the 1st of April.
    Has anybody on here got theirs yet? Must be due very soon for those who placed orders at the back end of January.
    PJ.

A number od dealers have theirs and I think CAPSY has regisatered his. I do want to have a go, as its a great looking car for me, slightly better than the Zafira and so funny to think how quick it is. Is your a factory order or is there one at the VSC.

Comment

It's going to be factory order according to the dealer as one of the options is AFL. Will find out more by the end of the week. I think he was just glad to get me out after the haggle we had!!
      Could it be possible there is one at VSC?
      PJ.

Comment

Well he should have tried first no point ordering new when there's one which might have been a cancelled order.

Comment

Nothing in VSC with AFL
          Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

What is VCS by the way? I presume it's Vauxhall central stock? Am i correct in thinking that it's going to be a seven week job? Cars built in Portugal?
            Cheers,
            P.J.

Comment

More or less storage/stock. Its just where the cars that are built and can be delivered to a dealer are called off. Usually takes about 2 weeks from call off to dealer.

Comment

Looking like late April/ early may for the delivery of my car. I have chosen AFL and ECC so it's a special order. I believe the Meriva's are built in Zaragoza, Spain so it's a bit of a treck once it's built!! I hope somebody gets some pics up soon of theirs.
                P.J.

Comment

We have a black VXR; looks fantastic. It goes well and is one of the stars at our wycombe show on the 24th June.

Comment

Tell us more about this Wycombe show please Adam.

Comment

I still kick myself for not ordering AFL, just realised most press pics are with them and they look a lot better than the std. lights. Oh well, I guess there will be aftermarket lights with black optics etc. Don't really need the AFL lights It's just that they look better

Comment

Working...
                      X