X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New meriva owner- Diesel though

Hi

Bought a meriva design a few weeks back now, not many forums around and this seems to be the best by far, so here i am.

Hello and welcome to the forum mate! Just so you know the Meriva VXR section doesn't get too much attention - we're not shunning you! May be better to introduce yourself on the Newbie section.

Oh, and enjoy the forum
    Used to be a Black Corsa VXR

Now a VW Scirocco

Comment

Thanks, have done so

Comment

welcome ive got a 1.6 design in star silver (Y)

Comment

welcome to the forum buddy

Comment

I got a 1.7 Diesel design in Ultra blue,

Comment

welcome matey,oh how i wish i had twin sunroofs
              sigpic
              black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
              1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
              1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

Comment

not sure I will use the rear one, my daughter thought it was great until she realised it did not slide back only tilted, what I wish I had on it is the fuel computer but i have been told by VX it cant be retro fitted

Comment

Welcome

Good choice, be interest to know what economy you get.

Perhaps some suspension mods? and a remap?

Comment

not sure I will use the rear one, my daughter thought it was great until she realised it did not slide back only tilted, what I wish I had on it is the fuel computer but i have been told by VX it cant be retro fitted
                    yh sunroofs are cool

i wish i had fuel computer aswell, let me know if you find out how to do it

Comment

People say the computer can be fitted, but need to get the part numbers for the Meriva, not giving up yet.
                      What suspension mods are availiable (within reason), also would like to get a remap or a tuning box, anyone recommend one?

Comment

You should be able to fit the VXR Suspension, however you would need to check the poundage of the springs.

Alternatively I think LMF do 2 sets of springs for the Meriva So they might be able to assist. For RARB's, you should be able to fit the Corsa C bar, as it's the same rear setup

Remap/Tuning, you can fit a tuning box or go to tuner - most of the main tuners should be able to provide a remap

Comment

Working...
                        X