This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gettin mad ????/

im gettin sick of no mods 4 a merv theres no bits to make it ur own i want to lower it u fink that can be done easy eeerrr no dont be silly just y ent the tunners doin more stuff am i on my own here
    Last edited by merv; 7 October 2009, 01:43 PM.

Last 4 words in your post is why!
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

want mine done too
      sigpic
      black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
      1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
      1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

Comment

Know how you feel !! Lets face it though is a tuner going to spend time, effort & money developing a mod for the Merv when not many are going to want it or spend the same amount of time, effort & money on a mod for a Corsa/Astra when the market potential is much much bigger. Easy to understand why really.

Comment

i want some too think the corsa springs fit tho ??

Comment

have you gone to a tuner and asked if anything fits,or do they want to try it on your car.
            have you called PIPER to see if the want to use your car,to make an exhaust pipe.
            ring K+N,ring company's up mate.
            sigpic

Comment

look at marc's car,things are not made for it,HE gets them made.
              sigpic

Comment

K&N, PiperCross, Courtenays and Green Filters do panel filters for the Merv, it's the same as the 1.6 NA Engine.

Exhaust could be done custom by a few places, it's unlikely that a main exhaust supplier would jig up one for the meriva due to the low numbers made, however they may do a custom one - in which case it will come down to time and workshop space.

Comment

if you live just out side bham im in walsall and there is a place that will make you an exhaust called mij performance great place always full of skylines evo's and lots of quick motors.
                  sigpic

Comment

have u got a exhaust if not we should meet up c if we can get a deal 4 2 i dont live far from walsall

Comment

i havnt changed mine ive been to see him before and he said he could build anythin i wanted and ive got a mate who works there
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X