Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tc on or off ??? whot u fink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tc on or off ??? whot u fink

    spoke to courtney today they said when they map the car i can have the tc on or off i carnt decide whot you lot fink

  • #2
    on ,how much did courtney quote to map the merv
    sigpic
    black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
    1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
    1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

    Comment


    • #3
      I would say off, you can manage TC with right foot easily enough

      Thing is the ESP will still be on so you still have that Plus you could always add the ATB diff to help with traction

      Comment


      • #4
        map

        £ 525 but u need a down pipe to realy think there 239 fitted

        Comment


        • #5
          off off off off off
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            leave it on. good for the wet, you can turn it off holding the button,
            and yes get precat decat as it get very hot, and adds extra power

            Comment


            • #7
              decat precat 130 ish off ebay, handy with cars fitting no probs

              Comment


              • #8
                i think you need to learn how to spell !
                Tuned by RnD Motorsport

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
                  i think you need to learn how to spell !
                  who?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                    who?

                    the thread starter!
                    look at the title of the thread! what language is that ?
                    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                      leave it on. good for the wet, you can turn it off holding the button,
                      and yes get precat decat as it get very hot, and adds extra power
                      which button ?????
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by billysaph View Post
                        which button ?????
                        sport button

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Defo off! I turn mine off most of the time anyway, it cuts in too much and spoils your fun

                          Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                          sport button
                          Its a mervia mate they dont have one, or a tc switch.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by VXRDean View Post
                            Defo off! I turn mine off most of the time anyway, it cuts in too much and spoils your fun



                            Its a mervia mate they dont have one, or a tc switch.
                            o didnt know that all other vxrs do, take the fuse out then see which you prefer.

                            but deffo off more fun but can be pain in wet,

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by beefycol View Post
                              o didnt know that all other vxrs do, take the fuse out then see which you prefer.

                              but deffo off more fun but can be pain in wet,
                              the fuse for the t.c is the brake light fuse so this really isnt an option

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X