Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no complaints although I need it adjusting as its knocking when reversing
    sigpic
    black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
    1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
    1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

Comment

The only thing with the decat is having to change it for mot's, think im going for the precat and catback system, say £400.. Not a bad price!

Watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by Rikz-vxr View Post
        The only thing with the decat is having to change it for mot's, think im going for the precat and catback system, say £400.. Not a bad price!

Watch this space
        I will sort that when you come up mate if you want
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rikz-vxr View Post

Watch this space
          Looking at it again I know why rob paid £700 as it has the sports cat on it too if I remember Paul ?????
          sigpic

Comment

How u mean Bill?

Comment

Sport cat lol
              Oh yes , I flow freely lol
              sigpic
              black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
              1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
              1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

Comment

Paul's car now has turbo back system on so no precat needed and it's into a sports cat £345 then onto the turbo back section £323
                sigpic

Comment

Ahh

Comment

It was robs when rob got rid of his merv after beggin me to have his exhaust Paul eventually had it so he has turbo back system the whole shabam mate
                    sigpic

Comment

And we will find out soon if it's made a difference cos were goin head to head down a drag strip again
                      sigpic

Comment

Niceone! Think ill go for the precat and catcat back with a shiny new backbox(tri oval)

Comment

We await you review then rick
                          sigpic

Comment

Breaks are gettin fitted tomorrow night, wonder how long they will stay black for! ...

Comment

i have them only fitted the front so far not had the time or the weather to fit the back but they dont stay black for more than like 5 mins

Comment

Working...
                              X