This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time is dragging.......

Well the GTS has passed it's IVA test and it is now just a case of getting the rego and tax sorted....But it seems like it is taking forever!!! I just want to head to WP and sit on the door step with my keys.....
    Looks like a trip to WP next wednesday to pick up the ol girl and then a nice steady drive up the M6 to Aberdeen......

Bet you can't wait
    sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

nice and steady now auz i will be listening out for you .
      NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Originally posted by auzgts View Post
        Well the GTS has passed it's IVA test and it is now just a case of getting the rego and tax sorted....But it seems like it is taking forever!!! I just want to head to WP and sit on the door step with my keys.....
        Looks like a trip to WP next wednesday to pick up the ol girl and then a nice steady drive up the M6 to Aberdeen......

Hey Auz, how long has your car been with WP?? I was down there last Wednesday getting the R8 serviced!! (I know a bit of a trek for a service - long story)
        Did notice a red one up on the ramps... Could it have been yours?
        They also had a green maloo in.
        VXR8 LS3 - Heron White
        Insignia VXR - Olympic White
        Vec VXR - Arden Blue

Comment

It has been there for a few months now. Trying to get it all setup for the IVA test. It passed that with flying colours and am now just waiting on getting her registered. Its possible it could have been mine. Did you see the backend? Easiest way to tell is the ironing board supports are black and I have a custom made fog light that fits into the V section in the rear bumper.
          Have had another hurdle placed in the way now. Looks like customs & excise haven't done the paperwork they were supposed to do. I cant get the car registered until I have a particular form from them. Starting to get a mite peeved off now......

Comment

That was it... Noticed the rear fog...
            Fingers crossed you get it all sorted out... Enjoy the drive back up!!
            VXR8 LS3 - Heron White
            Insignia VXR - Olympic White
            Vec VXR - Arden Blue

Comment

Working...
            X