This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Tints

Just wondering if any one knows where i could get the windows on my vxr8 tinted. I'm in Ireland and every place i go to the say they cant do the back window. I'm heading over the water soon from Hollyhead to London and would appreciate if any one could tell me if there is any places along the way where i could get it done.

On Anglesey so you can go there straight from Holyhead a mate of mine runs this company

http://angleseyautotint.co.uk/index.htm

Astra

Comment

Thanks for that Ianj. Ill send them a email now.

Comment

If you are going to be in London, then go to my mate Stef (he is an Aussie and used to have a blue ute ) besides he runs a tinting company in Uxbridge area. The name of the company is Sol Ace. Speak to Steff or Dan and tell them Bart at Curries Toyota with black VXR8 sent you. I am sure they will sort you out in a space of 2 hours like they did mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bustervxr8 View Post
          Just wondering if any one knows where i could get the windows on my vxr8 tinted. I'm in Ireland and every place i go to the say they cant do the back window. I'm heading over the water soon from Hollyhead to London and would appreciate if any one could tell me if there is any places along the way where i could get it done.
          Hi Buster, my own choice would be Pentagon Autotint who are at a number of locations. They did my Cavalier hatchback with limo rear and midnight fronts in 1997 and I am still driving it and only had to have the rear window redone last year. In terms of quality and durability they are aces.

-Matt-

Comment

Working...
          X