This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any background on this VXR?

Afternoon all, first post. Looking to upgrade from my now rather aged Vectra 2.6 SRi to a VXR8

After a Black or Red LS3 with full leather interior. Price not massively an object. Noted the below on NetworkQ

http://www.toomey.uk.com/vauxhall/UsedCars/view/419041

You guys seem to be in the know. Any background? Ex-press car? Or is the previous owner on this site?

It's a bit far away for me to go and see it on spec.

2 previous keepers suggests it's one of the ones they knocked out cheap. Looks ok from the small pics. There are no full leather interiors. Lots of Alcantara though.

Comment

This car is in the dealers I bought mine from, its 2 miles from my house and to be honest it is never there at the weekends but is often seen flying around town but back on the forecourt monday morning in amongst the other 500+ vx cars they have on there forecourt. They have had it for a good few month's now so I would expect the mileage to be a bit higher than what the advert says.

However this dealer is now on the approved VXR8 servicing list so shouldnt be a problem getting them to carry out the network Q check before delivery but you have to haggle very hard with them.

Bigger pics on Pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1707989.htm
      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Looks like a clean , totally standard car . Its certainly not cheap, i paid a grand more than that for a brand new, identical car (but with sat nav) a year ago . You got network q and a couple of years warranty left so its a fairly safe buy by the looks of it .
        phantom black vxr8,ls3sigpic (build no.69), monkfish lowering spings, fogcovers,orssom otrcai,powerflow custom exhaust and pipes....and lots of tlc !!

Comment

Hi guys i have a red vxr8 manual might have up for sale anyone would like this 09 6000 miles one owner not a pre reg one
          bathurst stripes
          fog light covers
          wortec
          fsh
          need more info just send me a pm

Comment

Originally posted by david vxr View Post
            Hi guys i have a red vxr8 manual might have up for sale anyone would like this 09 6000 miles one owner not a pre reg one
            bathurst stripes
            fog light covers
            wortec
            fsh
            need more info just send me a pm
            THis should be in the for sale section mate.

Comment

Working...
            X