This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft clutch pedal

Does anyone know if Vauxhall have issued a tech bulliten for the non returning clutch pedal?

I think the Fish do an LS7 clutch for about £1k which solves the problem but if warranty covers it then even better.

Cheers

Pistonheads - http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...lutch%20Update

Comment

Just to update Vauxhall customer services have said there isn't a vauxhall tech bulliten for it. even though Holden have one. the people I spoke to their didn't seam to know much about the fault or anything technical. they just answer the phone.

I'm taking mine to picadors tomorrow where they are striping it down. I will ask their expert there what clutch they would put in. they said a couple of weeks ago it will be just the same as I already have.
      I'll take all the info I have and see if they can find anything on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazerc View Post
        Just to update Vauxhall customer services have said there isn't a vauxhall tech bulliten for it. even though Holden have one. the people I spoke to their didn't seam to know much about the fault or anything technical. they just answer the phone.

I'm taking mine to picadors tomorrow where they are striping it down. I will ask their expert there what clutch they would put in. they said a couple of weeks ago it will be just the same as I already have.
        I'll take all the info I have and see if they can find anything on it.
        Would be appreciated if you can let me know their findings as I have two weeks of Network Q warranty remaining and wondering if its worth trying to get it sorted under warranty. Picador would be one of my choices on where to take it.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Devon_VXR View Post
          Would be appreciated if you can let me know their findings as I have two weeks of Network Q warranty remaining and wondering if its worth trying to get it sorted under warranty. Picador would be one of my choices on where to take it.

Thanks
          You would still have a few more years of vauxhall warenty as well.

Comment

Another clutch going, and still VX say nothing is wrong even though their Aussie counterparts are fully aware and know the LS7 is the only clutch to fit.
            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

It's just a characteristic of the vxr8
              sigpic

Comment

Cheap oem clutch on the bay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vauxhall-vxr8-...es_CarParts_SM
                sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Working...
                X