This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalised Reg - LOL

Thought I'd share the laugh I had when searching possible personalised reg options. Found an app that tells you the vehicle that currently has the plate. VX59HSV belongs to a John Deere tractor and VX09HSV to a 49cc Sachs SX1 scooter! Wonder if the owners appreciate the irony?

Take it you mean askmid.com?

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
      Take it you mean askmid.com?
      If thats the case do we also assume he owns both as you can only use the site for your own vehicles

Comment

How do you check who has the plate? Currently got R A10SBY for the VXR but want A10SBY for my other car, but have A16SBY instead

Comment

Originally posted by ArdenVXR............ View Post
          How do you check who has the plate? Currently got R A10SBY for the VXR but want A10SBY for my other car, but have A16SBY instead
          The website won't tell you who physically owns the car but wil tell you the vehicle the plate is insured to - but you can only use it on your own vehicle remember

Comment

Originally posted by Devon_VXR View Post
            If thats the case do we also assume he owns both as you can only use the site for your own vehicles
            Of course

Astra

Comment

I was actually using the MyCarCheck app on the iPhone - but it's correct it only tells you what vehicle, not who is the owner

Comment

You can not get the owner of a car reg, unless you have a very good reason.

You have to apply to the DVLA for the info.

Comment

Working...
                X