This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• original exhaust

anyone out there got an original exhaust system for vxr8 surplus to requirements?
    phantom black vxr8,ls3sigpic (build no.69), monkfish lowering spings, fogcovers,orssom otrcai,powerflow custom exhaust and pipes....and lots of tlc !!

Have a word with Monkfish. They usually have a few standard systems kicking about.

Comment

cheers , that was going to be tomorrows first job as it happens.
      phantom black vxr8,ls3sigpic (build no.69), monkfish lowering spings, fogcovers,orssom otrcai,powerflow custom exhaust and pipes....and lots of tlc !!

Comment

Drop me an email if you are still looking for one after October 14th.
        Im getting my custom one fitted then.

Comment

I have the back boxes and MF have an ample supply of pipes, I kept mine there as its all one section and won't fit in the boot to bring home

Comment

thanks chaps..... need to sort it before oct 8th lexx, but appreciate the offer .

Comment

I have the long centre section

I sold the back boxes but have the rest of it up to the header pipes. I am in South Yorkshire, free if you want to pick it up.

Comment

I have original backboxes for sale, only did 100 miles on ther car, so as new.

Open to offers!

(Also have headers, and clutch and cam)

Comment

Working...
                X