This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice and Shiney

"The Boss" has just had the full treatment and I just had to share it with you all.

Must give a huge thanks to "Booster" an "Dan_S V8" (on HSV.Org.Uk) for an absolutely spanking job - Jeez, the only time a car can ever look that good is when it's just come out of the spray bay during manufacturing.

Firstly, the scale of the task..

Some "action" shots during "the clean"

Now, the "shining up"

And now... The result

Sorry Brian...

Looks great, which zymol wax did they use?

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine
      Looks great, which zymol wax did they use?
      You hurt your what???

I dunno Catherine... I just gave him the car and a stack of cash and said "clean it please"

Comment

Thatll be Destiny...£486 a pot..
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

**** me that's clean...so does the orbital polisher remove all the skating/swirl marks ?

Comment

I would say deffo!!!
            Looking at the car and colour the detailer probably had a makita or pc and i would guess he Menzerna ip,d it with polish pad then pc,d it at approx 1200rpm then used blackfire or equivalent finishing polish via pc then clayed car over...I would then guess he washed car again with zymol clear bathe and then wiped the whole car with zymol hd cleanse before finishing off with hand applied zyol destiny and buffed...He would probably have advised boss to give car wipe over with mf about 4 hours later as gives zymol time to settle and gives swirl free mirror finish.....
            Boss did he use a brinkmann on the car first to see spiderwebbing or was you not too concerned about swirls and was just after getting great depth and clarity to the paintwork?
            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Sorry marc... dunno what he did....I just gave him the car, the keys, 3 days and a wad of cash...and told him to make it shine....

Job Done!!!

If you want to know more, nip over the www.hsv.org.uk and post a message up for BOOSETR or Dan_S_V8

Comment

What he did was a top job using the BEST products available and all natural ingredients zymol.........
                HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
                  Sorry marc... dunno what he did....I just gave him the car, the keys, 3 days and a wad of cash...and told him to make it shine....

Job Done!!!

If you want to know more, nip over the www.hsv.org.uk and post a message up for BOOSETR or Dan_S_V8
                  If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost to get a shine like that?

Cheers,
                  Clint

Comment

Any chance of a discount if enough of us book up.

I know i have a booking with some one else for the summer but it might help the other members.

Comment

wow, thats the most beautiful thing i've ever seen!

i envy you so much i cant wait to get my monaro :P

Comment

Working...
                      X