This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monaro Milltek exhaust???

Does anybody know how much a milltek exhaust would cost for a 2005 monaro VXR 6.0L?
    and is it a full system?

Not sure about Miltec but hsv.org.uk forum rave about the Vauxhall approved "Wortec" system which costs £960 for the interchangable box stainless system (cat back) or you can go for the full headers and sport cat system which includes a remap!!!!!!

Comment

Wortec......oh yes.....

Comment

Re: Monaro Milltek exhaust???

Originally posted by monaroV8vxr
        Does anybody know how much a milltek exhaust would cost for a 2005 monaro VXR 6.0L?
        and is it a full system?
        I think the Miltek is around £1600 for a cat back system

Comment

HOW MUCH!!!!!!!

Wortec is around £1000 inc vat fitted.

I think they are releasing the new electronic switching system at the "Ace Cafe" this weekend, now that sounds trick.

Comment

I've heard two Monaros now that have had the Milltek treatment and both owners have regretted it when hearing the standard catback Wortec exhaust. With the headers/cats thrown into the equation, they are Green with envy. The Milltek is good, dont get me wrong, but it caters for a refined V8 growl, that cannot compete wit the balls out growl you will experience with the Wortec.

If I was throwing money at an exaust upgrade all over again, I would definately consider talking to Wortec first. There are a few different systems you can consider to include Wortec, Capa, WRC, Borla and Milltek and from what I kow, from what I have heard and experienced, you would be hard pushed to find anything better than the Wortec product.

Comment

Working...
            X