This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver VXR8 on AT

Anyone on here? 470bhp from exhaust and remap!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...ice-asc&page=1

Beast from the east?? Never realised they came from Japan

I think thunder from down under may be more appropriate
    sigpic Brimfull's Vauxhall History, Cavalier Sri 8v, 2x Calibra 16v, Omega V6, Vectra B Gsi, 2x Vectra C Sri 2.2, Vectra C Sri Cdti 150, Meriva Design, Astra Ls, Vectra Vxr

Comment

Its been up for sale for a while, I don't think the ad does the car any justice especially calling it a "tool"

Comment

wheels and that badge

MOT is due 17 November 2016 so price possibly reflects need for a quick sale.
        sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

How do they get 470 bhp from an exhaust and remap.
          I had exhaust remap otrcai new headers and sports cats and achieved 452😶
          20" HSV GTS Alloys, WP Track Lowered Suspension, WP Power Pack Remap, WP Supercar Exhaust System, AAS X-Pipe, OTR CAI,
          WP Sill Plates, WP Mats, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres, WP Antenna, HSV Light Cover Kit

Comment

Also states only 20 ever made.... I thought 52 in nickel silver were made???
            20" HSV GTS Alloys, WP Track Lowered Suspension, WP Power Pack Remap, WP Supercar Exhaust System, AAS X-Pipe, OTR CAI,
            WP Sill Plates, WP Mats, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres, WP Antenna, HSV Light Cover Kit

Comment

how does remapping the gear box and the air con gain 55 bhp extra !!

very misleading advert and completely one to avoid if seller doesnt know f all and incorrect info
              www.elitecar.co.uk

Comment

I need to get me one of these aircon remaps if they're worth that sort of power

Comment

well it's either sold or he has pulled the add

Comment

Still there just been re listed

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...vxr8&logcode=p
                    sigpic
                    Now Driving Facelift Audi A1 S Line in Daytona Grey

Comment

ha ha that was mine lol
                      Back Once Again Like A Renegade Master This Time in Black So It Must Be Faster

Comment

Originally posted by peterjamesclark View Post
                        ha ha that was mine lol
                        Did it has 470bhp?

Comment

Originally posted by jon1bc View Post
                          Did it has 470bhp?
                          it had paperwork for the gearbox map
                          it had a CAI fitted which disappeared into air box and came out other side
                          air con was deleted
                          full wortec exhaust
                          was clean and tidy car with various amounts of paperwork
                          just got bored
                          dont know who they are though who are advertising it

Comment

Originally posted by peterjamesclark View Post
                            it had paperwork for the gearbox map
                            it had a CAI fitted which disappeared into air box and came out other side
                            air con was deleted
                            full wortec exhaust
                            was clean and tidy car with various amounts of paperwork
                            just got bored
                            dont know who they are though who are advertising it
                            What you getting next mate, you must have been through the entire vxr range lol
                            sigpic Brimfull's Vauxhall History, Cavalier Sri 8v, 2x Calibra 16v, Omega V6, Vectra B Gsi, 2x Vectra C Sri 2.2, Vectra C Sri Cdti 150, Meriva Design, Astra Ls, Vectra Vxr

Comment

Originally posted by Brimfull View Post
                              What you getting next mate, you must have been through the entire vxr range lol
                              twice infact some are 3 lol had a nice porsche cayman and am now running a very nice last of the 2.0ltr subrau impreza wrx sti type uk ppp widetrack dccd getting so bored so quick of my cars now its stupid lol

Comment

Working...
                              X