This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning to the VXR8 fold

Having sold my VXR8 some time ago and moved to a Porsche 911, I am thinking of returning to the VXR8 fold. What's the market like at the moment for used Gen F VXR8's??

Elite have one and there are a couple bouncing around on auto trader from dealers but they are holding their prices so if your going to pay near enough £50k for a used car, if you can handle the wait then it's worth considering a new one.

There are some decent spec VE's around at the moment but prices for these have held their value and for a good car increased over the past few months.

Comment

Strong values, but it's sooo worth it!!

Comment

I have a car CR8 2009
        I have a weakness in the electricity the car with the lights switched Sometimes a car becomes weak after its battery temperature Power Machinery

Comment

Hoovering up the road

2007 VXR8

Walkinshaw Performance Power Pack, Headers and Supersport Cats. Ebay Antenna.

Comment

Indeed...
            2005 Monaro 6.0 - Sting Red
            Duspeed OTR CAI, X-Force Extractors, X-Force Twin 3" Mild Steel Exhaust, Advan AD08R Tyres

Comment

Originally posted by MOHAMMED20009 View Post
              I have a car CR8 2009
              I have a weakness in the electricity the car with the lights switched Sometimes a car becomes weak after its battery temperature Power Machinery
              Hi Mohammed200009, sorry, your post does not make sense. By CR8 2009 do you mean VXR8 on a 2009 plate? Your saying that with the lights on your battery is weak and this is with the battery warm? Is this with the engine running? If the engine is running the lights should be running off the altenator. If the engine is not running then you either need to charge the battery up and see if it holds its charge, or get a replacement and it is important to get the right battery. Hope that helps!

Comment

I think he is from the VAE , the VXR8 is the Chevrolet Lumina CR8.

Comment

Working...
                X