X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22mm Locking wheel nut cover

Edit - SCREW ON TYPE NEEDED

Don't know if they've been stolen or loosened off but just noticed there's 2 missing .

Anyone know where I can get some from (black), been looking everywhere online and at old threads here & elsewhere, but can't find any at all and am needing them asap before I take someone to a prom in the car.

The link to where I got them the first time just goes to some that AREN'T the screw-on type now...

IMG_0043.jpgIMG_0044.jpg
    Last edited by Die_hard; 16 June 2017, 07:35 PM. Reason: Confuddledness
    VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Walkinshaw Performance usually have these in stock, in both silver and black.
    VXR8 GTS Sting Red
    6.2 litre Supercharged LSA V8 (779bhp and 765lb ft torque)
    Modified and tuned by Walkinshaw Performance UK

Comment

I think the wheel nut covers are the same between the VXR8 and the Insignia, so absolute worst comes to the worst, your local vauxhall dealer might have some.

Comment

Originally posted by Die_hard View Post
        Don't know if they've been stolen or loosened off but just noticed there's 2 missing .

Anyone know where I can get some from (black), been looking everywhere online and at old threads here & elsewhere, but can't find any at all and am needing them asap before I take someone to a prom in the car.

The link to where I got them the first time just goes to some that are the screw-on type now...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39622[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39623[/ATTACH]
        same as the insignia vxr
        They sell them on ebay

Comment

Thanks. I know they're the same as the insignias : ) - there's still none on eBay though lol.
          VXR8 LS3 - PHANTOM BLACK. WP Power Pack Remap, Bi-Modal Exhaust, WP Cats & Headers, 20" Alloys, Lowered Suspension, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres

GONE ------- Zafira VXR - Power Red - Stage 3 / Zafira VXR - Arden Blue / Astra VXR Nurburgring - Stage 2 / Astra VXR - Power Red

Comment

Thanks. I know they're the same as the insignias : ) - there's still none on eBay though lol.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-VA...IAAOSwYlRZKx9G

or buy now
            http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-I...MAAOSwiYFXFz7x

Comment

Ah, I ballsed the OP up - I actually need the screw-on type, not these push-on ones.

Comment

They are still listed on Monkfish - both chrome & satin black, yes and they have both non-locking + locking ones listed.

Comment

I recently got my chrome ones from monkfish. Here the next day too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                  20" HSV GTS Alloys, WP Track Lowered Suspension, WP Power Pack Remap, WP Supercar Exhaust System, AAS X-Pipe, OTR CAI,
                  WP Sill Plates, WP Mats, HSV ID Kit, WP Wheel Centres, WP Antenna, HSV Light Cover Kit

Comment

You want the ones for the McGuard locking nuts.
                    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                      You want the ones for the McGuard locking nuts.
                      Ordered on phone from MF (pah, had emailed Walkies as well, I wasn't ignoring you lol : )

You think I'll be getting some that don't fit / aren't screw-on type BBB? (already got some from Ebay that don't fit, it'll be rather vexing if they don't ...)
                      Last edited by Die_hard; 20 June 2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Im sure roger will send you the correct ones Matt.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                          Im sure roger will send you the correct ones Matt.

He most certainly did Arrived already

Comment

Good stuff.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ordered on phone from MF (pah, had emailed Walkies as well, I wasn't ignoring you lol : )
                              VXR8 GTS Sting Red
                              6.2 litre Supercharged LSA V8 (779bhp and 765lb ft torque)
                              Modified and tuned by Walkinshaw Performance UK

Comment

Working...
                              X