This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VXR8

Hi all, my lovely dealership is now taking advance orders on the forthcoming Vauxhall VXR8.

Anyone interested in a good deal on this Aussi Beast PM me.

Jay

Yeah P/X our 06 Arden Astra VXR 15k with 19s stage 3 courtenay/vxrpc tune and my 1998 Black Vectra GSI 94k

Comment

Re: New VXR8

Originally posted by jayvxr
      Hi all, my lovely dealership is now taking advance orders on the forthcoming Vauxhall VXR8.

Anyone interested in a good deal on this Aussi Beast PM me.

Jay
      You and the other 29 Dealers I am sure :wink:

Comment

They are not due to be released to public until July 2nd

Comment

Every dealer and his dog will indeed be offering a good deal, but they havn't said so yet . Genuine offer guys, early orders will be taken on this beast and a good deal will be had!!!!

Comment

Every dealer and his dog will indeed be offering a good deal, but they havn't said so yet
            I think might be because you are not expected to advertise on the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
              They are not due to be released to public until July 2nd
              The way it is going, cars could be had somewhat earlier than that!!!!
              Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

Every dealer and his dog will indeed be offering a good deal, but they havn't said so yet . Genuine offer guys, early orders will be taken on this beast and a good deal will be had!!!!
                If any potential buyers want to PM me I can arrange a preview of the car in a couple of weeks.
                Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

Working...
                X