X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brakes

Hi All , Newbie to this forum and the Monaro

Questiion just picked up a 06 Monaro Ls2 has all the wortec gear fitted and i mean all BUT NO BRAKES !!

Anybody on hear have a set of AP's for sale ? if not cheap place to get a set

Also the car has full headers and back cats , very loud anybody tracked the car with this setup and had problems with the 96DB rule ?

Thanks in advance

Hi

We can do you a set of AP's new, give the service guys a call on 01634 246755. If you are running headers and your system is in loud mode, Wortec is about 116db, if it is an interchangeable system, you should have a couple of exhaust boxes supplied that a dealer can refit to ket noise level down.

If you want some more info go to www.hsv.org.uk dedicated to Monaro etc.
    Insignia VXR, quite nippy!

Comment

If the boxes arent available, I still have mine, still in the original packaging

Comment

Caspy, can you do the APs mail order? Kent couldn't be much further from where I live

Comment

Originally posted by dieselpower
          Caspy, can you do the APs mail order? Kent couldn't be much further from where I live
          Hi

Afraid not! AP insisted that we had to fit them if we wanted to sell them.

Comment

I suppose this is to stop someone publically blasting the performance of their product when it was really just bad installation? :?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselpower
              I suppose this is to stop someone publically blasting the performance of their product when it was really just bad installation? :?
              Hi

Not sure what you mean??

Comment

I think it means , you fitting them AP know they would be fitted correctly. The Vectra Ap's take a bit of work to fit in relation to centralising them etc. Poor installtion on this part might of meant the brakes not performing correctly, and therefore someone blasting them for a poor product.

Sensible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky
                  I think it means , you fitting them AP know they would be fitted correctly. The Vectra Ap's take a bit of work to fit in relation to centralising them etc. Poor installtion on this part might of meant the brakes not performing correctly, and therefore someone blasting them for a poor product.

Sensible.
                  Doh!!

It was very early when I tried to understand it.........

Comment

Originally posted by caspy
                    Originally posted by Sparky

Sensible.
                    Doh!!

It was very early when I tried to understand it.........
                    Sorry, it was late when I wrote it :P

Comment

Working...
                    X