This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, so it's not quite a Monaro....

Consider it the Americanized version. I'm really considering jumping on this deal, and wanted your expert opinions, especially BO55, for I know he has a blown Monaro http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1668265 The problem is, that thing would EAT my corvette for lunch. I'm tempted, but I also really like this one- http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1657536 It's number two on my all time, attainable cars list. I already got number one Opinions on either ride would be greatly appreciated

Has to be the GTO mate, that BUICK is old school but too old (almomst granded) and too pimpyesque if you ask me. Think the GTO (apart from the ridicolous power) will be more fun and more eye catching. But that's a scottish opinion

Comment

My Monaro, even in standard form, was much more fun than the corvette (I had them both for a period).

Dont get me wrong, the corvette was luvley to drive and look at but the
      'ro seem'd to have that something extra.

You wont regret buying the GTO.

As for the buick... no comment :P

Comment

Comment

How do you feel about that price with those mods?

Comment

Its quite hard for us to judge the price of US cars because our cars are vastly over-priced.

Typically, we are charged the same amount on GBP for a car as you are in US$ (e.g. £20,000 for $20,000)

Comment

forget both of them and get the new camaro SS when it comes out

Comment

Originally posted by Crafty
                forget both of them and get the new camaro SS when it comes out
                There is that to think about also. Not a Chrysler fan either, but the upcoming Challenger looks pretty neat too.

Comment

Working...
                X