Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with a Supercharged car in Mids?

Does anyone in the Midlands have a supercharged VXR8 that would let me see it and possibly take me for a passenger ride?

I'm seriously thinking of getting ours done, but as yet not been able to track down a reasonably local dealer with one to see before I shed out all those hard earned notes??!!

Happy to buy lunch in return

planning on getting mine done, won't be ubtill march/april time but having looked at the HP figures I dont think ill need a test drive lol Just do it!

Comment

Originally posted by poshboy View Post
      planning on getting mine done, won't be ubtill march/april time but having looked at the HP figures I dont think ill need a test drive lol Just do it!
      Good idea to do it in the Spring. Can you imagine getting it home, and the next day there's black ice everywhere.

Comment

Not had any feeble supercharged vxr8's beat mine yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ringram View Post
          Not had any feeble supercharged vxr8's beat mine yet.
          And I'm sure you won't.........Seeing as your not giving me the chance and coming to play at 'Thunder Road'!

Comment

He was beaten by a Monaro that was on its last legs though.

Comment

Yep with his 200Kg advantage he beat me by less than 0.1 of a sec

Might be at Thunder, cant register till I get my car back though. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Not exactly Midlands but Slaters in Colwyn Bay still have their demo Bathurst S

Comment

Any one with a supercharged car in the Mids

We have just sold our manual Bathurst S but we have an auto Bathurst S which you can have a run in. Just call 01283 536000 and ask for Nick.

Comment

can you guys remap vxr8's?

Comment

Yes we can through Wortec.

Comment

how much is it and what are the gains?

Comment

You would need to purchase the Sports Pac which consists of the re-map, Cat back exhaust & cold air intake which costs £2,278.11 inc. This gives you 35 bhp at the flywheel and 25 bhp at the rear wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by pentagon burton View Post
                            You would need to purchase the Sports Pac which consists of the re-map, Cat back exhaust & cold air intake which costs £2,278.11 inc. This gives you 35 bhp at the flywheel and 25 bhp at the rear wheels.

No you don`t you can just get a remap on its own.
                            You`ll even get the same level of power improvement.

Comment

already having the exhaust done so not the biggest prob just have to save the xtra notes and upgrade

Comment

Working...
                              X