Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vxr8 white pistonheads

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vxr8 white pistonheads

    There is loads in white. They have bathurst and there is also a bathurst s available all auto the only thing stopping me from cancelling my rs i dont want a auomatic

  • #2
    Originally posted by Rossi View Post
    There is loads in white. They have bathurst and there is also a bathurst s available all auto the only thing stopping me from cancelling my rs i dont want a auomatic
    You dont want an RS mate with VXRs going at the same price, my friend has one they are an ST Focus with some bits stuck on and a higher boost. Have to say they do handle well however.

    Comment


    • #3
      So its not a st then . It looks better than the st its faster and it handles great what more could you want

      Comment


      • #4
        A VXR8

        Comment


        • #5
          I knew that one was coming

          Comment


          • #6
            With a manual gearbox.

            Comment


            • #7
              sorry mate couldn't resist that one

              Comment


              • #8
                If i can find a white one with a manual i will

                Comment


                • #9
                  i would get the rs if i was you.


                  you cant get an automatic bathurst btw.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rossi View Post
                    If i can find a white one with a manual i will
                    can you not just order one ?
                    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by S2000GT View Post
                      i would get the rs if i was you.


                      you cant get an automatic bathurst btw.
                      pentagon burton have got one in stock so guessin you can

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by poshboy View Post
                        pentagon burton have got one in stock so guessin you can

                        that is just wrong.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          the vxr8 should only be avaliable in manual, no need for an auto!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i wouldnt get rs we saw one at brands hatch i only noticed cause of the stupid spoiler we took some pics of all its faults and there was quite a few! i would pick vxr8 over it anyday after going out in one.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by poshboy View Post
                              pentagon burton have got one in stock so guessin you can
                              Its sold now they emailed me today and it was a manual

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X