This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagon - Burton

Anybody had any experience with Pentagon Vauxhall in Burton?

Thinking about getting the exhaust changed on my car and Pentagon are quite close and cheaper... but is it worth going to Monkfish instead?

getting mine done tomorrow by them, seem really nice

Comment

Yep they are a good Bunch
      Nick in Service and the Boss Richard both petrolheads so appreciate your pride and joy asmuch as you do

Comment

Excellent - PoshBoy, stop off and let me see what it sounds like!

Comment

Originally posted by poshboy View Post
          getting mine done tomorrow by them, seem really nice
          What are you having done, essential pack or sport pack?

I'm in the same position at the moment whether to go for just the exhaust or go for the remap and CAI as well but after speaking with Nick he says I may not notice the difference in power.

Shame the price went up by £300 a couple of weeks ago on the sport pack as its now a grand difference between the two and I can't see that its worth it for a remap and CAI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash09 View Post
            Anybody had any experience with Pentagon Vauxhall in Burton?

Thinking about getting the exhaust changed on my car and Pentagon are quite close and cheaper... but is it worth going to Monkfish instead?
            I have all my work done at Burton, because IMHO are the best Vaux garage locally. Last 2 times it's been in though, i've got back to it with oily footprints on the mats/pedals. Wouldn't touch pentagon at Derby with a barge pole!
            sigpic

Comment

Pentagon - Burton come very highly recommended and indeed Nick is the man to speak to

Comment

Originally posted by 18ME View Post
                What are you having done, essential pack or sport pack?

I'm in the same position at the moment whether to go for just the exhaust or go for the remap and CAI as well but after speaking with Nick he says I may not notice the difference in power.

Shame the price went up by £300 a couple of weeks ago on the sport pack as its now a grand difference between the two and I can't see that its worth it for a remap and CAI.
                just the essential pack, im hoping to get a supercharger early in the new year so will be having that done at Walkinshaw so dont want to waste the extra ££££ on a remap for just a few months

Comment

We have had all our work done there, Astra to stage 3, Vectra to stage 1 and now the VXR8 Wortec exhaust and lowering spring.

Can not fault the service.

Kaz

Comment

Booked in for Nov with mine at Burton - just the exhaust/switch

Comment

They are very good they have a tms side and Nicks a good bloke.Ive had a bit of work done there very recommended!!Also Stephen and Karen off here have had lots of work done there and he now has a VXR8.

Comment

had my exhaust done today, im in the motor trade myself so prob a hard to please customer.

service 10/10

people 10/10

sound 20/10

Comment

Where did you travel from Poshboy? You in the area of Burton?

Comment

Originally posted by Ash09 View Post
                            Where did you travel from Poshboy? You in the area of Burton?
                            I think his Avatar gives away his location - Isle of Man

Comment

Well I thought that but then I wondered why you'd travel all the way from the Isle of Man to Burton upon Trent... then again; I don't suppose there's many places on the Isle of Man to get an exhaust for a VXR8

Comment

Working...
                              X