This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 mile run

sorry can not find this,does anyone know the date for the vxr8 1 mile run day.
    sigpic

Oct 18th.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
      sorry can not find this,does anyone know the date for the vxr8 1 mile run day.

Hi mate...

Here ya go.

http://www.hsv.org.uk/topic.asp?t=745611&f=69&h=27

Email me if you want to attend and we`ll add your name to the list so you can book.

Comment

ta mate.
        sigpic

Comment

wayne you will never run a mile,your way outa shape mate
          sigpic

Comment

i can roll quick.lol
            sigpic

Comment

Oh that looks fun...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                i can roll quick.lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 270 Horses, 1 Jockey! View Post
                  Oh that looks fun...

they have spaces mate.
                  sigpic

Comment

Would love to attend bud. But unless you can have a word with the DVLA and see if they will let me have my licence back for a day mate, I doubt i'll be there..

You running I take it? Would of loved to of shocked the V8 boys too.. lol
                    Last edited by 270 Horses, 1 Jockey!; 8 October 2009, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Would love to attend bud. But unless you can have a word with the DVLA and see if they will let me have my licence back for a day mate, I doubt i'll be there..

You running I take it? Would of loved to of shocked the V8 boys too.. lol

not my little 1.6 ,500bhp zaff.
                      sigpic

Comment

stu harris is running!

Comment

Would of loved to of shocked the V8 boys too.. lol
                          I doubt it.

Even the mild 8`s run 115mph 1/4`s, imagine how far ahead they`d be over a mile

That said, Sophs Astra held its ground on the strip so most forum members wouldn`t be at all surprised to see a FWD monster with them most of the way. Bottom line is at the higher speeds where aerodynamics takes over the hot hatches struggle to hit really high speeds whereas the V8`s have the extra power and better aero`s to keep pushing.

At Fighting Torque Soph managed 149.6MPH for the mile, thats nearly 20 less than Phantom VXR`s 8.

Comment

Also 5 less than stigs bog standard r8, so even with st3 300 bhp astra you wont be shocking anyone and you'll be lucky to get anywhere near one of the V8 boys who have modded, let alone some of the massive HP monsters that will be there, so keep dreaming

Comment

Originally posted by crisisjez View Post
                              I doubt it.

Even the mild 8`s run 115mph 1/4`s, imagine how far ahead they`d be over a mile

That said, Sophs Astra held its ground on the strip so most forum members wouldn`t be at all surprised to see a FWD monster with them most of the way. Bottom line is at the higher speeds where aerodynamics takes over the hot hatches struggle to hit really high speeds whereas the V8`s have the extra power and better aero`s to keep pushing.

At Fighting Torque Soph managed 149.6MPH for the mile, thats nearly 20 less than Phantom VXR`s 8.

ateeur's zaff mate,does 11.9 @ 127 1/4 and a top speed of 185mph.so should be good to see.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X