This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping to get the Wortec fitted for MPH Show

Have just booked online for the Wortec Essential Pac with Pentagon Burton for Monday the 26th. I hope they can do it in time as my car is going to be on a display for Auto Adrenalin at the MPH Top Gear Show in Birmingham.

I know a few people have recently mentioned that they had booked their cars in at Burton for the Wortec, any news on supply?

I spoke to Nick at Pentagon last Wednesday and it didn't seem like there were any stock issues. Hopefully getting mine fitted the end of next week.

Comment

I'm getting my VXR8 next Saturday from Burton - having the Wortec fitted before collection. It was due to arrive last Thursday so seems like supply is fine!

Comment

Thanks for letting me know

I did leave a message for Nick to inform me in case I couldn't get it done in time, so just awaiting a call back to confirm.

Comment

Nick said that he was having 3 delivered on Thursday and one of those was already taken; so that one must be yours SatansRide.

Comment

Originally posted by Ash09 View Post
            Nick said that he was having 3 delivered on Thursday and one of those was already taken; so that one must be yours SatansRide.
            Must be!! Can't wait to hear it!

Comment

Supply is not quite keeping up with demand at the moment. I guess that's a good sign.

Comment

Demand cant be that bloody high in this country lol, there is only a certain amount of these cars left without a system already fitted surely ?? Im one of the soft saps still with a crappy std system
                2009 Red Hot VXR8 LS3 Manual.......very "Smitten"

sigpic

"Power is nothing without control"

Comment

If demand > supply it can be that supply is low you know.

Comment

Originally posted by magic919 View Post
                    If demand > supply it can be that supply is low you know.
                    Something to do with dozens of R8's hitting the market all at once. Ask me how i know!

Comment

Originally posted by Monkfish1 View Post
                      Something to do with dozens of R8's hitting the market all at once. Ask me how i know!

You only have to look at how many threads there are on here and PH about a new this, or that for the new '8.

It must be really bad for you, trying to work out how many of that 160 cars will actually want the modifications.

Comment

Spoke to Nick today and should be ok for Monday

Comment

Working...
                        X