X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autocar HSV GTS

http://www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/...TS-6.2/244207/

hmmmm looks strange ..i think less is more...
    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
      hmmmm looks strange ..i think less is more...
      I agree
      sigpic
      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Oh no, there is no mph option on the speedo!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

not a fan have to agree with Paul. The old one is a beautiful thing. this is just trying so much with to many add ons.

Comment

To be fair, the only thing i really dislike is the rear bumper.

I could live with the front, but ideally i would have prefered the top of the bumper under the grille colour coded as well. If i was to buy one, i would probably just get it colour coded myself and change the wheels.

Comment

i reckon the vxr8 is an r8 with gts seats and some other bits anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by S2000GT View Post
                i reckon the vxr8 is an r8 with gts seats and some other bits anyway.
                I have the brochure in front of me for the pre facelift R8 and GTS, the main difference is that the GTS has the Magnetic Ride Control and 20" rims as standard, interstingly the R8 spec is only a 4 way electric control for the drivers seat, the GTS has driver/pass 8 way electric seats

And did you know the wheels and other 'key' parts are treated with HSVDNA, ie datadots to id bits if they are stolen.
                Last edited by moeman; 20 October 2009, 11:36 AM.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

it looks my like feature car for Transformers 3
                  MB E63s AMG
                  MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                  Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                  Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

don't like that ar$e end at all
                    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

These cars need nostrils on the bonnet. I'll have it in Estate form please.

As to the speedo, it could easily have an MPH function in the centre.

Is the Comp Mode down to active suspension? Are the yellow calipers just a styling cue, or are they ceramics?

Comment

Comp mode loosens the TC/Stability control, allows you more angle basically before it kicks in, it could well tie into the suspension settings as well, but not sure about that bit.

I love the new bonnet, hate the front and rear bumpers

Thats exactly the kind of bonnet mods I was planning on mine
                        2009 Red Hot VXR8 LS3 Manual.......very "Smitten"

sigpic

"Power is nothing without control"

Comment

Working...
                        X