This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service record

Obviously had the R8 in to the dealers for the exhaust fitting, at same time asked them to change oil/filters, which they did...

Should my service book have this noted/stamped in the "additional engine oil and filter change" section?? Prob makes no difference, but just checking...
    VXR8 LS3 - Heron White
    Insignia VXR - Olympic White
    Vec VXR - Arden Blue

I would say yes as its always good to let the next owner see such things when your selling the car in the future.

Anyway if this rain finally stops this weekend do you fancy meeting up to compare these exhausts?

Comment

I would just as soon see a invoice for the work/oil change,as stamps can be faked.

Comment

Originally posted by midlife View Post
        I would say yes as its always good to let the next owner see such things when your selling the car in the future.

Anyway if this rain finally stops this weekend do you fancy meeting up to compare these exhausts?
        Yeah mate, sounds good... Prob Sunday pm, as working all day Sat.
        VXR8 LS3 - Heron White
        Vec VXR - Arden Blue

Comment

Originally posted by phillg View Post
          I would just as soon see a invoice for the work/oil change,as stamps can be faked.
          Guess so, anyway, have copy of the in, so will just keep that witht the service history
          VXR8 LS3 - Heron White
          Vec VXR - Arden Blue

Comment

Working...
          X