This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last I have picked it up

Crap picture I know but I cant stop driving it lol. I will take some better pictures in the morning after I have stopped looking out the window.

Originally posted by Cottee View Post
    Crap picture I know but I cant stop driving it lol. I will take some better pictures in the morning after I have stopped looking out the window.

Good man

Comment

That's a well nice colour! Wow gawjus car

Comment

i love that colour very very nice

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

I can't fault that. If I had my way, ours would have been blue. Well done.

Comment

That is a lovely colour, not one that I would ever have picked from a brochure, but really suits the car. Good choice

These cars being sold so cheap has made me wish I'ld only had three children I would definitly have bought one
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dave.tam View Post
              These cars being sold so cheap has made me wish I'ld only had three children I would definitly have bought one
              If you're that potent, you can't have one. The big engine is to make up for other inadequacies.

Comment

yeah best colour, apart from red

Comment

Pity they didn't carry the blue into the LS3 models. Great colour.

Comment

looks good mate

scratch that it looks sex.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great colour!

Very apt that youve taken the photo at its new 2nd home, lol

Comment

very nice, get the build number on the register.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by dave.tam View Post
                          That is a lovely colour, not one that I would ever have picked from a brochure, but really suits the car. Good choice

Awww mate its ok, not your fault you're so fertile

Comment

Best of both world got my 4 kids out of the way early, done all the mpv thing now time for dad to have the cars that he wants.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                              Best of both world got my 4 kids out of the way early, done all the mpv thing now time for dad to have the cars that he wants.
                              But now won't it be a case of wanting to drive Dads nice car!?

Comment

Working...
                              X