This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Gearbox

I've now covered my first 500 miles since picking the car up around a week ago..

Does anyone else get a pretty violent thump when they hit the kick-down at around 30mph ?
    I'd like to know if this is the norm, and if a Gearbox re-map would sort it out..

Originally posted by Gaz27 View Post
    I've now covered my first 500 miles since picking the car up around a week ago..

Does anyone else get a pretty violent thump when they hit the kick-down at around 30mph ?
    I'd like to know if this is the norm, and if a Gearbox re-map would sort it out..
    you got probs with the gear box mate...take it from me..the next thing you will hear is a metal 2 metal type of slipping noise on kick down at 60 plus mph

it will get changed under warranty like mine did

Comment

Auto Gearbox

Originally posted by RAWPOWER View Post
      you got probs with the gear box mate...take it from me..the next thing you will hear is a metal 2 metal type of slipping noise on kick down at 60 plus mph

it will get changed under warranty like mine did
      I wouldn't worry too much about it - what I can make out is it is menat to be a bit rough, although I did get the remap from Walkinshaw and that sorted it out.

Comment

Working...
      X