This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, picked the GTS up from Walkinshaw yesterday. It was great to drive home the whole way with people trying to figure out what I was driving. Mind you it peeved me off to find that some thieving barsteward had flogged my alloy centre badges and my GTS badge from the front spoiler. Big thanks to Ken for suppling me new centres and for ordering up a new GTS badge for me. Off to my first meet tomorrow and am really looking forward to it.

OH yes that's great news auz see ya tomorrow
    NOW RUNNING RED GOLF GT TDI 18" fox black gloss alloys and piper cross panel filter

Comment

Wow,at last.You must be a happy chappy.

Comment

Its been great getting behind the wheel again. Been 2 years and it has been grand.
        Looking forward to it Drew.....
        Attached Files
        Last edited by auzgts; 22 August 2010, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Glad to see you finally have your hands on it, looks good and like you rear foglight
          sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Looks Great :O) enjoy.

Comment

Wow looks awesome, loving the fog light too what's the difference between this and the vxr8 if anything? What were you getting done at walkenshaw ?
              sigpic

Comment

something along the lines of magnetic damper control iirc, our VXR8 is based on the R8 clubsport but comes with the GTS seats.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Very nice indeed, looks like a beast love the muscle cars
                  sigpic

Comment

Biggest difference is the MRC for the ride but most differences are cosmetically to be honest.

Comment

that is one mean lookin car

Comment

Working...
                      X