This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our VXR8 a year on........

Well after owning the VXR8 for a year all I can say is this is one car which still amazes us every time we get in.

Got round to debadging all vauxhall badges and putting on new ones just need to decide wether or not to put on the boot and bonnet badges also treated it to a nice remap courtesay of Wortec and what a difference it makes still have more planned but thats in the future... anyway some pics from the last few days

A little mini detail

My Youngest Megan in the reflection

New Plates and yes they are all Legal

Last edited by The Hitman; 4 September 2010, 10:40 PM.

Very nice indeed.

Comment

Looking Gorgeous Rob and i know exactly how you feel lol Awesome machines and love getting in it every opportunity I have, Nice to see all the VX badges gone. Nice to see another HSV Plate I have also ditched the v8 badges on the lower wings for the HSV ones as they look a lot better and really gets people thinking
      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by tjay View Post
        Very nice indeed.

Might have to get you over mate

and thanks

Comment

Awesome..!!!
          ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
            Looking Gorgeous Rob and i know exactly how you feel lol Awesome machines and love getting in it every opportunity I have, Nice to see all the VX badges gone. Nice to see another HSV Plate I have also ditched the v8 badges on the lower wings for the HSV ones as they look a lot better and really gets people thinking

Cheer Brian decided on ditching the badges due to having the HSV plate for about 9 months now, we just love it no badges and see people straining their necks to see what it is and now with the Wortec map its totally different from standard.

Seeing as there are no dealers around here trained VXR8 wise looks like a nice trip to Monkfish soon

Comment

OMG,any excuse for a visit to MONKFISH eh!

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                Awesome..!!!

Cheers paul this is about the only car we will keep for a long time normally get bored by now but this one stays

Comment

Originally posted by The Hitman View Post
                  Cheer Brian decided on ditching the badges due to having the HSV plate for about 9 months now, we just love it no badges and see people straining their necks to see what it is and now with the Wortec map its totally different from standard.

Seeing as there are no dealers around here trained VXR8 wise looks like a nice trip to Monkfish soon
                  its fun confusing people lol ive took my HSV centre caps off my wheels and fitted the Walkinshaw ones even more confusing when people look at it, fit the bonnet and boot badges they lok good mate, so off to the monk for Service or Toys ??

Toomeys VX Dealer in Basildon is VXR8 Trained and Certified for servicing, around the 180 mark, 01268 544055
                  sigpic

Comment

Monkfish will be more toys though Brian.lol.

Comment

its fun confusing people lol ive took my HSV centre caps off my wheels and fitted the Walkinshaw ones even more confusing when people look at it, fit the bonnet and boot badges they lok good mate, so off to the monk for Service or Toys ??

Toomeys VX Dealer in Basildon is VXR8 Trained and Certified for servicing, around the 180 mark, 01268 544055

Yep the walkie ones would confuse anyone

Might be toys looking at his cam and maybe lowering but will see and watch this space still unsure on bonnet or boot liking the clean look might be interesting to see if there was anywhere else to sight them.

Blimey not bad on cost but how good are they? servicing wise know a very nice man who is in rochester and runs the national franchise down there and trust him completly as he did the pads on zaffy and knows his cars I detailed his RS mk1 focus a while back

Comment

I like the bonnet badge best cos people have to lean over to look at it, cant really see it in the pic lol as for servicing had no issues when I have been there so all good just its a bit of a trot to the monk so cost of petrol and servicing comes out about the same just dont have to get out of bed as early lol Surprised you dont have the foglight covers mate 70ish quid but saves spending over 150 on a foglight and dead easy to fit.

sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking of getting a map from EDS, what did the map from Wortec do, and what did it cost if you don't mind me asking.

ta

Comment

Heres the back end badge mate

sigpic

Comment

Heres the back end badge mate

Front and back badges look really good mate just me

Might keep them in mind for servicing as is a short hop over the bridge

Comment

Working...
                              X