X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Red VXR8 with 20's on, plus a couple my loved G and F Car

deleted as now sold
    Last edited by stevie b; 7 February 2010, 07:43 PM.

Nice cars and garage

Astra

Comment

Nice, btw how did your website coverage get on with recent sponsorship of Plato - worth the investment ??
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
        Nice, btw how did your website coverage get on with recent sponsorship of Plato - worth the investment ??
        the 60k went to quick, had a few good nites out though, it was all business,

Comment

Originally posted by stevie b View Post
          the 60k went to quick, had a few good nites out though, it was all business,
          I bet it did, but did you notice any increase of business or traffic to the site ???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
            I bet it did, but did you notice any increase of business or traffic to the site ???

The site was not ready in time, we got let down by our web company, which is now a legal matter, we have 800 dealers signed up now, and traffic is increasing on a daily basis, so watch this space, vehicle rental and trading shares is my main activity, Stock market has made some incredible gains this year, like 700 percent on some investments, so Ive ordered one of the new mclaren mp12's, cant bloody wait. and by then matchthedeal.com will hopefully be flying so I can afford the service bills, lol

Comment

The site was not ready in time, we got let down by our web company, which is now a legal matter, we have 800 dealers signed up now, and traffic is increasing on a daily basis, so watch this space, vehicle rental and trading shares is my main activity, Stock market has made some incredible gains this year, like 700 percent on some investments, so Ive ordered one of the new mclaren mp12's, cant bloody wait. and by then matchthedeal.com will hopefully be flying so I can afford the service bills, lol
              We better get some pics of the McLaren when you get it or there will be a mass Dos attack on the new website

Astra

Comment

I have to decide on a colour first, no idea what to go for, prob got another 8 months to go before I have to make my mind up, I fell in love with the doors which the 458 doesnt have.

Comment

Good luck with that fella - and when the car arrives dont forget about us on here or the site in general. Would be nice if you could link in someway with VXR's on more of a commercial basis ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Flash bugger lol look at the staircase in the garage very nice mate
                    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Stunning cars mate I must get me some 20" for mine.

Comment

I know VXR8's are long, but it looks like you've had to build an extension on that middle bay, just so that you can close the garage door.

right here goes, my second attempt at photobucket, here goes,

Comment

Lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ARAF View Post
                            I know VXR8's are long, but it looks like you've had to build an extension on that middle bay, just so that you can close the garage door.

lol, looks that way, the gardeners toliet was going on the back of that middle piece of garage to access from rear, then another piece was built between garage and house which now houses the outside toilet instead.

I am planning a tiled floor with F1 style cabinets at rear of garage, a bit like plato's garage, I will find a link

here you go, about 3 minutes in, I suppose i will have to pay for mine though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tObCazAhagE
                            Last edited by stevie b; 9 November 2009, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Credit Crunch! What credit crunch?

Comment

Working...
                              X