This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air in take

I was having something fitted, so the front bumper was removed.
    The Air in take is such a small area ... just about an inch tall, maybe 5" long.
    All that power from such a small in take area.
    Comments ?
    2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

It would be interesting to see how restrictive the intake is. It may be worth just running on a RR with a cone attached to the Air mass meter, just to see if it is restriction on the inital intake. However, if no gain is seen then the next part may well be the pipes to the turbo from the AMM.
    Even if you do get a gain you may find that the AMM goes out of range and pops the management light for a few secs at high RPM.
    However I guess once available the Vectra re-map will take this into condisderation.

Comment

I was having something fitted
      Something to open the garage, was it? :wink:
      sigpic

Comment

Mark,
        You mention remap ... well I will be letting Superchips have the car for a few days ...
        Andy
        2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Did you go direct to SC. I assume the map will be unique to you, seeing how they are using your car and not just for public re-sell.

Comment

Andy why don't you wait for the Vectra remap? You never know what could just be round the corner.

Comment

Vectra remap.....
              Air Intake....easy mod involves a 3inch router
              Next time anyone is passing we'll show you. Maybe let you have a drive of our car too..
              Stu

Comment

Stuart, when will you be able to tell us officially some more informatio?
                Oh and please please please will you consider building an Antara VXR.

Comment

Working...
                X