This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell intercoolers?

does anyone no the sizes for the intercooler for the vectra. or the max that wil fit in?

been looking on this site and they do all sorts of sizes and thickness.
    looks a good site
    sigpicVxr8 6.0 ls2, walkinshaw super car exhaust, AAS xpipe, AAS headers and cats, walkinshaw wild cam, FAST 102 intake, LS7 clutch, walkinshaw OTRAI, 20" hsv wheels, walkinshaw remap, pedders springs, hsv door sills, hsv badged, tinted windows, vector side vents, LED wing mirrors, engine bay done in carbon, HID xenon lights.

Never heard of them mate, I'm not sure how easy it will be to find a cooler to fit tho? Remember the tuner put a bit of R&D into the fitting of these

Sparky or happsdoggen will know sizes mate, I'd need to take my bumper off lol
    sigpic

Comment

lol R&D?
      sigpicVxr8 6.0 ls2, walkinshaw super car exhaust, AAS xpipe, AAS headers and cats, walkinshaw wild cam, FAST 102 intake, LS7 clutch, walkinshaw OTRAI, 20" hsv wheels, walkinshaw remap, pedders springs, hsv door sills, hsv badged, tinted windows, vector side vents, LED wing mirrors, engine bay done in carbon, HID xenon lights.

Comment

Research and development
        sigpic

Comment

here is mine mate

sigpic

Comment

Lol sorry mate bit thick. Wel ask them what sizes, but if u find out sooner bud let us no.
            Cheers

Comment

Lol its that size
              sigpic

Comment

Lol will get me ruler out mate

Comment

no bother mate cheers

Comment

heres mine it is custom made made and fittet by my self...

mine is thicker then thorney and courtney intercooler it is 16liter and the original is 8liter....
                    Attached Files

Comment

very nice, did it cost u much to make mate?

Comment

It would be interested to know the drop in intake temps under full load, in relation to the ambient temp vs. the intake temps.

Comment

Yea I too would like too know this, I don't see it being a good idea to cut corners, R&D is everything,
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X