This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Car Entertainment

I'm wanting to fit monitors in the headrests and was wandering if anyone as done this and which monitors they'd recommend and how easy is it to do wiring etc.
    Any pics would be great

Thanks Mike

Check my members car thread - can't put a link up as I'm on my phone - I have veba monitors in mine, they have separate colour/brightness adjustment and separate headphone jacks with volume control

Comment

Originally posted by jonah View Post
      Check my members car thread - can't put a link up as I'm on my phone - I have veba monitors in mine, they have separate colour/brightness adjustment and separate headphone jacks with volume control
      very nice mate, were the monitors hard to fit?

Comment

Sorry it's taken me a while to answer but I'm on nights ...
        I got them fitted for me with the headrests being leather so if a mistake was made I wasn't responsible ...
        But I did do them in my Sri before this and they were easy enough to do. Just need to mark them out carefully using the template provided and bond them in, or screw them in if u are able to.. The lead can then just be passed through the head rest and into the seat carefully next to the pole, and then passed down the interior of the seat by unclipping the seat cover at the side.. Sounds complicated but it's not if ur careful and patient ....

Comment

Many thanks for the reply, think I'm gonna buy a couple of headrests to practice on before I try on the real thing.

Comment

possibly a good idea, even if u just get sri ones from a scrappy so u know how to do it properley, like i said, its not difficult, just take your time doing it....

If you need anymore help, just ask

Comment

Working...
            X