This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30000 Mile Service

Hello Folks, just a quick question, I have just booked my car in for a 30000 mile service and was just wondering what it consists of, they have gave me a price of only 130 quid/ is this cheap or is it the norm.

Thanks

Mark

thats the normal 3rd year service. oil and filter and visual health check. we do them at £120 with a fuel treatment included, that price isnt bad depending on where you are in the country.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by mattbibs View Post
      thats the normal 3rd year service. oil and filter and visual health check. we do them at £120 with a fuel treatment included, that price isnt bad depending on where you are in the country.

Matt
      Thanks Matt, much appreciated, I am in the North East of Scotland & my nearest dealer is in Fraserburgh.

Regards

Mark

Comment

On topic mines due forth year at Xmas as above whats involved and the price for that? Cheers chaps

Comment

4th year is the first full full service.

This includes oil, oil filter, sump washer, key fob batteries, brake fluid change, fuel treatment, pollen filter, air filter, fuel filter and spark plugs if it has done the mileage.

Price is £220.00 with us and it can vary £180.00-£260.00, just be wary of what garages are actually changing for your money!

Matt

Comment

Can confirm, my beast is getting it's fourth service on Friday and it is £220.00 for the worx. Just paid a years car tax £245. Bargain!!

Comment

Details of each service and what they consist of are normally given in the service book

Comment

It will have done about 33k by time forth is due. Have just had stage 2 TMS done so have got new plugs and ITG filter fitted. Bonus is vx Blaydon who did tuning will be doing the service and mot. Won't need plugs or filter done so should be cheaper... Time will till!

Comment

Working...
                X