Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Champiro 328?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GT Champiro 328?

    Not heard of these tyres but can get it for £90 fitted - says its a mid range tyres - anybody know about these? are they any good?

    Thanks

  • #2
    Never heard of them which is usually a bad sign - think you can get some top tyres for £120 a go

    Astra

    Comment


    • #3
      Always worth investing that little bit more when buying tyres IMHO - cheap ones are cheap for a reason.
      Had 3 x Vectra VXR's, now 335d M Sport Xdrive and LCI E60 550i

      Comment


      • #4
        Yea I agree with Richard, you have a very nice, expensive car, don't you want to keep it that way? Lol, high powered car needs high performance tyres that will stop you when you need it, also to hold you on the road
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Richie Russ View Post
          Always worth investing that little bit more when buying tyres IMHO - cheap ones are cheap for a reason.
          Are kumho's a good mid range tyre? 120 fitted

          Comment


          • #6
            http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...m55b0s24p12450

            £125 inc VAT and your probably looking at £5-10 to fit each

            Astra

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by IanJ View Post
              http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...m55b0s24p12450

              £125 inc VAT and your probably looking at £5-10 to fit each
              Never heard of VREDESTEIN TYRES are they decent?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hayre007 View Post
                Never heard of VREDESTEIN TYRES are they decent?
                Plenty of reviews on the site - have a look with the search button

                Astra

                Comment


                • #9
                  Falken 452s 235 35 19 camskill £105 delivered. £12.50 fitted and balanced at kwikfit. 15000 miles a set excellent dry and wet. Check out the reviews. Cracking tyre mate, ordered on mon delivered wed morn.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    FYI champiro are summer Tyres only. I'd get a mixed summer/winter tyre. Unless you s*** £20 notes n can afford to change them for winter Tyres in 3 months lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by hayre007 View Post
                      Never heard of VREDESTEIN TYRES are they decent?
                      I have 4 on mine and find them much better than the contis that were fitted as standard.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have the FALKEN 452's £125.00 each, fitted and balanced. On my second set on the front. Last set lasted 14000 miles and good in wet and not too bad in the snow.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MoMiester View Post
                          I have the FALKEN 452's £125.00 each, fitted and balanced. On my second set on the front. Last set lasted 14000 miles and good in wet and not too bad in the snow.
                          Thanks all - I can get the Falkens for 118 fitted from Blackcirlces - have used Black circles before and they have been good.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by A9121646 View Post
                            FYI champiro are summer Tyres only. I'd get a mixed summer/winter tyre. Unless you s*** £20 notes n can afford to change them for winter Tyres in 3 months lol
                            Wish I was £ in

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by hayre007 View Post
                              Thanks all - I can get the Falkens for 118 fitted from Blackcirlces - have used Black circles before and they have been good.
                              Good choice IMO, I have had these fitted for the last 5000 or so miles and have no problems with them what so ever

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X