This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Champiro 328?

Not heard of these tyres but can get it for £90 fitted - says its a mid range tyres - anybody know about these? are they any good?

Thanks

Never heard of them which is usually a bad sign - think you can get some top tyres for £120 a go

Astra

Comment

Always worth investing that little bit more when buying tyres IMHO - cheap ones are cheap for a reason.
      Had 3 x Vectra VXR's, now 335d M Sport Xdrive and LCI E60 550i

Comment

Yea I agree with Richard, you have a very nice, expensive car, don't you want to keep it that way? Lol, high powered car needs high performance tyres that will stop you when you need it, also to hold you on the road
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Russ View Post
          Always worth investing that little bit more when buying tyres IMHO - cheap ones are cheap for a reason.
          Are kumho's a good mid range tyre? 120 fitted

Comment

http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...m55b0s24p12450

£125 inc VAT and your probably looking at £5-10 to fit each

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
              http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...m55b0s24p12450

£125 inc VAT and your probably looking at £5-10 to fit each
              Never heard of VREDESTEIN TYRES are they decent?

Comment

Originally posted by hayre007 View Post
                Plenty of reviews on the site - have a look with the search button

Astra

Comment

Falken 452s 235 35 19 camskill £105 delivered. £12.50 fitted and balanced at kwikfit. 15000 miles a set excellent dry and wet. Check out the reviews. Cracking tyre mate, ordered on mon delivered wed morn.

Comment

FYI champiro are summer Tyres only. I'd get a mixed summer/winter tyre. Unless you s*** £20 notes n can afford to change them for winter Tyres in 3 months lol

Comment

I have 4 on mine and find them much better than the contis that were fitted as standard.

Comment

I have the FALKEN 452's £125.00 each, fitted and balanced. On my second set on the front. Last set lasted 14000 miles and good in wet and not too bad in the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by MoMiester View Post
                          I have the FALKEN 452's £125.00 each, fitted and balanced. On my second set on the front. Last set lasted 14000 miles and good in wet and not too bad in the snow.
                          Thanks all - I can get the Falkens for 118 fitted from Blackcirlces - have used Black circles before and they have been good.

Comment

Originally posted by A9121646 View Post
                            FYI champiro are summer Tyres only. I'd get a mixed summer/winter tyre. Unless you s*** £20 notes n can afford to change them for winter Tyres in 3 months lol
                            Wish I was £ in

Comment

Thanks all - I can get the Falkens for 118 fitted from Blackcirlces - have used Black circles before and they have been good.
                              Good choice IMO, I have had these fitted for the last 5000 or so miles and have no problems with them what so ever

Comment

Working...
                              X