This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snow foam, is it worth it

looking at buying snow foam for washing my vectra. are the results better than hand washing. i know the benefits from less contact with paintwork when washing but quality of snow foam finish i'm not sure. plus my vxr is black. what wax/polish products are the best for finishing the job. thanks robert

Hi Robert, can I suggest you have a browse of the car cleaning and detailing sections, loads of info in there from enthusiastic ams to prof 'cleaners'.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

snow foam isnt necesserily to replace hand washing, you foam then 2bm wash. you can when the weathers really bad give it a quick foam and rinse which does help.

Comment

I have some snow foam and I don't think it does anything at all, but hey that's just IMHO
        Had 3 x Vectra VXR's, now 335d M Sport Xdrive and LCI E60 550i

Comment

It's a pre wash that lifts and removes any bits of grit that could potentialy scratch and swirl your paint. It also softens and breaks down dirt, spray it on a dirty car and see the dirt in the foam sitting round the car on the floor. I wouldn't wash my car without snow foaming it first.
          ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Working...
          X