This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wot power is my vectra

been looking in to getting a new vectra vxr its a 07 on a 56 plate dose any one no wot bhp this modle would be iv been told that the earlyer modles are 250 bhp and the newer ones are 280 bhp. if anyone could help me with this would be much appreciated

open the drivers door and look at the pillar between front and back there is a plate there with the power in Kw just a case of converting to bhp to find out

Comment

thanx very much do you no how to convert kw to bhp or do you no wot the kw is for a 250bhp or the kw for a 280bhp thanx again

Comment

Iirc 205kw is 280 the lesser 197 or something is 255 bhp mate
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxrossco View Post
          open the drivers door and look at the pillar between front and back there is a plate there with the power in Kw just a case of converting to bhp to find out
          206kw = 276bhp (280ps)

188kw = 252bhp (255ps)

Comment

thanks very much , i will have a look at the garage

Comment

to be honest does'nt matter what the bhp is cos you'll get a remap ( its too tempting) and the end result is the same 300bhp and 400lb/ft ish

Comment

Yea what voxer says haha I would have searched it but couldn't be bothered
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                  Yea what voxer says haha I would have searched it but couldn't be bothered
                  I only know it by heart cause I was fed up arguing with Chavs who kept saying "there's no such thing as a 280bhp vec".

Comment

Working...
                  X