This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of peeps selling up

Having my daily browse through Pistonheads and notice at least 3 cars for sale from this forum, wondering why everyone is selling up?
    Had 3 x Vectra VXR's, now 335d M Sport Xdrive and LCI E60 550i

I wouldn't say 3 cars is everyone

I suppose it's just sods law that they would be for sale at the same time?

Astra

Comment

i think its because vxl have left it 2 late bringing out the new astra, the new megane and focus rs are taking over unfortunatly
      VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

lots of ppeps still buy new in August and keep them for a period of time usually in years, then sell on to peeps who do the same, so I would expect to see more cars on the market now.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Could be a number of reasons, running costs of imagine is the most likely as there hardly cheap lol
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
            i think its because vxl have left it 2 late bringing out the new astra, the new megane and focus rs are taking over unfortunatly
            Cough - your in the Veccy section here pal

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
              Cough - your in the Veccy section here pal
              my bad... thought it was General chat sorry guys
              VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Pmsl
                sigpic

Comment

We have had our Veccy for 1 year now. MOT due this week (fingers crossed)

I change cars like pants. But I have no intention of getting rid yet. Why?
                  Well, if you look around - what other similar performing car can you get for the money without buying something German with a million miles on the clock?

Nowt.
                  Focus RS - Blue + Octavia VRS Blackline (Special Edition) - White

Comment

Pmsl
                    sigpic

Comment

Tax paid for another year! Passed 2nd MOT. 4th service complete. Another year of fun lies ahead!!!!

Comment

i am selling out to. it is going to be change to and mercedes E55 AMG

Comment

mines is one, mainly interest only, i do want a sporty derv for long term keeps will be cheaper in the long run

if it dont sell, its for keeps

Comment

I really fancy a veccy VXR but worry about running costs. Would there be a huge difference in fuel consumption from a burg? Not too sure of the stats on veccys.

Chris.

Comment

I've just brought one and will be keeping it for a very long time
                              Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Working...
                              X